Here you can read about some of the stories, experiences and reflections of people from the AVI & VN adoption community. We want to thank everyone that has kindly shared their stories with us.
To contribute to this page, make amendments or remove archive posts please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
35th Personal Reflections
On the 35th Personal Reflections AVI reflection page, contributions of adopted Vietnamese AVI members reflecting on the 35th Anniversary of the Vietnam War, Operation Babylift and the adopted Vietnamese community.
Below are a list more archived reflections, poems & stories that people have kindly shared with AVI.
- Emmanuelle Babey Reflections (2009)
- Daniel Brown’s (Nguyen, Viet Tri) Story
- Timothy J. Hoye – Return Visit to VN Story (1996)
- Safi Thi-Kim Dub’s Story
- Tiffany Goodson’s Reflections
- Adam Jackson – Only Beginning (2000)
- Stacy Thuy Meredith in Vietnam (2000)
- Vikki Murray – VietNam Trip Log (2001)
- My Huong Le’s Reflections (2009)
- Scott Rutherford – Vietnam Veteran Helps VN Orphans
- Tuan Rishard Scheider – On Adoption
- Richard Silver’s Story (2000)
- Chris Sturt – Memories of North Head Quarantine Station
- Jennifer Szetho’s Testimonials (2009)
- Cindy A Talker – Adoptive Parent Interview (2000)
- Vietnamese adoption acknowledged in the 2006 Queen’s Birthday Honours List
- Indigo Willing – Same Eyes, Different View Poem
- Joshua Woerthwein – Baltimore Thoughts (2000)
- Nola Wunderle’s Story (2000)