Night of 1000 Dinners – Seattle (6 Dec 2002)

VAN will help Clear Path International and the Adopt-A-Minefield campaign by hosting a dinner for the worldwide “Night of 1000 Dinners” annual fundraiser. To register contact

We are one of many in our state and across the nation who will participate in this the global campaign to help rid the world of landmines and support landmine accident survivors. Clear Path International is one of 10 charter affiliates in this benefit spearheaded by the Adopt-A-Minefield campaign, which is drawing support from family hosts, restaurants, churches and community service clubs in Vermont, Washington, Maine, New Hampshire, Oregon, Idaho and California and all over the world.

Here’s your chance to get involved in this worthy effort. Hosting a dinner is easy. Last year VAN hosted a buffet-style meal in Seattle with 20 guests in attendance. We exceeded our fundraising goal and hope to raise even more this year. 85% of our proceeds went directly to Clear Path International’s efforts in Vietnam and the remaining 15% we earmarked for distribution to relief efforts in Afghanistan.

To get involved, please register online at: